Junior Rugby Update.
Junior rugby for Sumner Rugby is the heartbeat of the club and our community, however there a few updates regarding this upcoming season.
- Junior competition still planned to start on May 2nd
- No training's until 13th April – both contact and non-contact
- Prebbleton exchanged cancelled
- Registrations still open
- Sub to be paid to Sumner account - details are below
- Early bird subs extended to Sunday 12 April
- New Uniform fitting dates to be confirmed
- Wednesday skill clinics postponed until 13th April
- Weigh in nights cancelled – this will be done in house at a date TBC.
- Small Blacks Courses Postponed – new dates TBC.
What's great is that our season is still planned to be played and so registrations are still open so please ensure you do register your child so we can allocate them to a team.
Any new information regarding updates will be posted up on our Social pages and the links are down below.
Early Bird Subs
The early bird subs are open until Sunday 12th April. The additional cost such as bond and team photo costs are below.
- 1 player $100
- Additional family members $50 each
- Uniform bond $50 per family (Families will be liable for the cost of the jerseys or jackets that aren't returned at the end of the season.
- An additional $20 per player to cover team photos
Bank details to deposit into using your child/'s name as the reference: Sumner Rugby Club SBS Bank Account, 03 1355 0505555 04
We are committed to making sure that our juniors have rugby to play this season and we will do everything in our powers to do what we can to help the CRFU and NZR to ensure this happens.